James Hardie Fiber Cement Columbus Ohio
Versatility To Capture Natural Beauty, Durability To Last A Lifetime
There are many siding materials available on the market today that guarantee high quality polish and appearance, as well as durability against changing weather and the elements. But fiber cement siding is, hands-down, the preferred choice of many residential owners, and home builders and improvement contractors. If you’re looking for better protection and a great-looking home profile, let Ohio Exteriors, one of the best siding contractors in Columbus, Ohio and the surrounding areas, show you how fiber cement siding can achieve that and more.
James Hardie fiber cement is a very versatile siding material, and performs well against extreme weather. Here’s why it’s a popular choice among home improvement contractors and builders:
- James Hardie siding is very cost-effective, about an average of 40% less compared to cedar wood and natural stone sidings
- Fiber cement siding is preferred by homeowners, builders and improvement contractors because of the wide range of choices – you can literally change your home’s exterior!
- James Hardie siding is versatile, and can be shaped into many styles and patterns imitating wood, stone and even metal.
- James Hardie siding is available in different colors and styles and holds paint very well, for up to 25 years.
- James Hardie siding holds a Class 1 (A) Fire Rating, which means it has low combustibility, and withstands direct heat longer than other siding materials (except metal).
- James Hardie siding doesn't rot, warp, buckle, or chip with direct impact, bumps or scrapes.
- James Hardie siding can withstand extreme weather conditions, and won’t melt or warp under hot conditions, or become brittle in cold weather.
- James Hardie siding is more durable and lasting compared to other siding materials like wood, vinyl or aluminum sidings.
- James Hardie siding is made with 50% recycled material, and is not environmentally hazardous.
The amazing thing about fiber cement siding is its versatility and its ability to mimic classic and traditional siding materials like wood and natural stone.
Call Ohio Exteriors now and learn more about our complete line of James Hardie siding patterns and styles. You can choose to personalize your home’s exterior profile with horizontal lap siding (from beaded, smooth, and even cedar grain style), or with shingles – from straight or staggered square edge, half-rounds, octagons, and more!
At Ohio Exteriors, we do our best to give you the greatest variety of options to make an informed choice on the type and style you want to use, while giving you great savings and value.
Always remember: Proper installation is important in ensuring long-lasting use and performance. What are you waiting for? Get quality siding installation for your home from Ohio Exteriors today!